Pre-employ.com is committed to Consumer accuracy and assistance. You may contact us via any of the means below, or find the appropriate section below for more information:
- PHONE: By calling Pre-employ.com, Inc. at 800-300-1821 extension 139
- FAX: By faxing the above information to 800-503-2371
- MAIL: By mailing your request to:
Attention: Compliance Department
PO Box 491570
Redding, CA 96049
Please include, or have available, the all following information with each request(s) specific to your information.
- Full name
- Confirmation or ID number
- Social Security Number (do not provide if sending via email)
- Date of Birth (do not provide if sending via email)
- Daytime phone number
- Email Address
- Copy of driver license or photo ID (please enlarge and ensure copy is clear and legible)
- Describe the specific request or describe the incorrect information and the nature of your dispute
- Documents to support your request/dispute (if available)
- Your signature
- Date of signature
Request a copy of your background report: You have the opportunity to request a free copy of your consumer file from Consumer Reporting Agencies such as Pre-employ.com, Inc.. You may request a free copy of your background report, if one has been prepared by Pre-employ.com, Inc.. You will be required to provide identity information and written authorization. Our team can assist you with this request.
Please note that Pre-employ.com, Inc. only prepares consumer reports at the request of our clients who previously obtained your written authorization.
Dispute: You have the right to dispute information contained in your report. Please contact at any of the above means and include the information listed and our teams will assist you with this request. View Dispute Form.
Obtain Free Copy of File: This information is available pursuant to the Free Annual File Disclosure Rule, 16 C.F.R. Part 610. Note this request may take additional time than a copy of your Background Check to complete, as this is a more extensive request. You may request this by calling the contact number listed above and providing your identity information, along with written authorization. If you are requesting via mail or email, please indicate this is a “Free Copy of Full File Request”, and provide current contact information (phone, email and mailing address), as we will need to contact you for authorization and identity verification steps.
- Request Free access to my secure consumer portal to view my background check – Call us At (800) 300-1821 extension 139. You will need to provide identity information and authentication for access.
- View the “FCRA Summary of Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act”
- View the CFPB “Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft” publication
- Information on Fraud, Identity Theft and Active Duty Alerts
- For information on state notices and resources or any other questions you may have, please contact our Customer Service Department.